December 29th, 2023
Mendable.ai December Recap
Recapping the last month of the year at Mendable
Happy Holidays from the Mendable team 🎄. We are hoping everyone is enjoying the last of 2023, gearing up for a fresh start and renewed energy as we step into 2024.
Microsoft Teams Bot
A lot of our customers have been asking when we where going to release our MS Teams bot and we finally did! Spin up your own instance today: https://docs.mendable.ai/integrations/teams
We heard from customers that our insights are almost as valuable as QA itself so we doubled down. New insights include:
- Quick Stats: Shows the number of questions and average conversation length
- No Answer Found Topics: Clusters where the model is not finding any sources or not answering. Requires that the precise mode prompt is being used.
- Most Clicked Keyword Sources: For those using Mendable as a keyword search solution, we provide a list of the most common searched for pages.
Sources First Mode UI
We now have “sources first mode” which displays the sources instantly before generating an answer so users can quick navigate to verified sources. Enable it in the component with
And a lot more
- AI Zoom Sales Copilot: We built an AI sales copilot with Mendable that joins your meetings, gives you action items, and answers all the unanswered technical questions for a quick and easy follow up. Check it out: here
- Workshop UI improvements: We focused on updating the workshop UI this month so customizing the model is easier than ever.
The team hosted a Langchain x Mendable meetup at the Glasswing offices in Boston earlier this month. Thank you to Harrison from Langchain and Kleida from Glasswing for helping make this happen.
That’s it for this update. Thank you for your continued support and stay tuned for more!